- 4 Colored Peppers
- 1 Small Yellow Onion
- 1 lb of Chicken Breast
- Chicken Broth or Water (for chicken)
- 2 T. Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 4-6 slices Provolone Cheese
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Cook Chicken in the Instant Pot. I do 15 minutes on manual with slow release. I cover chicken in IP while cooking with broth, you can use water but liquid is needed to keep chicken from drying out.
- Shred Chicken.
- Add Italian Seasoning, Salt + Pepper to Chicken and set aside.
- Cut open peppers and clean out seeds.
- Place peppers on baking sheet inside face up.
- Cut and dice onion and cook til soft.
- Combine cooked onion, shredded mozzarella cheese, and chicken into one bowl.
- Stuff mixture into the peppers on baking sheet equally.
- Add provolone to tops of peppers to cover.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 10-15 mins until cooked and melted.